Prototype Build: Bringing The Model Into The Real World


For my prototype build, I decided to recreate the model I made previously into cardstock. I cut out all of the smaller parts and glued them to create the final product seen here. As for where I go from here, I definitely want to go back and add a lot more detail to the model. I want to replace the polygonal prism with a more spherical build along with adding a lot of extra details in order for this model to match the character I created more closely. I also would probably practice working on my gluing skills, as there is a lot to improve on in that front. 














 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D Chess Set: Putting all the Pieces Together

PaperCraft Research: Hari and Deepti's Paper Lightboxes

Reversed Engineering: Deciding The Perfect Item To Take Apart