Reversed Engineering: Final Power Bar Model

 

The final touches for the reversed engineering project have now been officially completed. I tried my very best to replicate my model to the original design and measurements as much as possible, and I am very happy with the final result. This project was extremely time consuming and with the amount of issues that I had to deal with along the way, I am just glad to move onto other projects. It was quite frustrating modelling a specific piece only to realize I measured it wrong. Despite that, I do feel like I learned a lot from this project that I wouldn't have otherwise, so I am glad that I took this on. A part of me wishes I chose a simpler object to model, but I am glad that I challenged myself and learned so much along the way. I am proud of everything that I was able to accomplish with this project.





Exploded Model

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D Chess Set: Putting all the Pieces Together

PaperCraft Research: Hari and Deepti's Paper Lightboxes

Reversed Engineering: Deciding The Perfect Item To Take Apart