Papercraft Object Project

 For this assignment I was tasked to create an object with eight unique forms in Rhino 7 that can be unfolded and recreated in paper. I was having trouble coming up with an idea for an item that would be meaningful to me, so I decided to take this project in a slightly different direction. I wanted to create something that would have meaning in my life, so I decided to create a simplified and more cubical version of a character I made around two years ago. I've used this character for a lot of my personal projects including a 60+ page comic script that I created almost a whole year ago. The character was originally a lot more spherical, but I was running into a few issues in the creation process, forcing me to simplify and work with cubes and polygons instead. If I were to go further with this idea, I would love to add more detail and make this design truly shine. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D Chess Set: Putting all the Pieces Together

PaperCraft Research: Hari and Deepti's Paper Lightboxes

Reversed Engineering: Deciding The Perfect Item To Take Apart