Final Papercraft Model: Bringing My Character Into The Realm Of Reality

 I have finally finished the papercraft model of my original character Ezrab. I had to deal with a lot of technical issues with this project, but I am very happy with the final result. I completely remade my prototype model in order to really push myself to make something incredible. Unfortnately, I ran into quite a few issues when building my model. For example, for my final model I wanted it to have a spherical head, however I had to scrap the idea last minute due to it looking messy and not fitting well together, I do think the final product looks better this way though. I am reallyhappy with the result and seeing this character that means so much to me come to life right in front of me is one of the coolest experiences ever. I'm very proud of what I've been able to accomplish.


Final Object

2D Pieces





Scrapped Spherical Head







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D Chess Set: Putting all the Pieces Together

PaperCraft Research: Hari and Deepti's Paper Lightboxes

Reversed Engineering: Deciding The Perfect Item To Take Apart