Reversed Engineering: Update and Progress on the Power Bar Model

 

As a continuation of the reversed engineering project, I have continued to model the power bar and have successfully created all the major parts in 2D. At this point, I am almost ready to extrude my pieces and finish modeling the final object. I hope to have all the pieces modeled accurately and finish within the given time of the project. I have the two major pieces along with the inside views made in 2D, along with the long metal strip that sits in the middle. Hopefully the rest of this project will go much smoother than my last update. I am looking forward to working on more.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D Chess Set: Putting all the Pieces Together

PaperCraft Research: Hari and Deepti's Paper Lightboxes

Reversed Engineering: Deciding The Perfect Item To Take Apart